Our Pricing Explained

SeorpioWebs design and development costs can vary with respect to the work and content carried out. Therefore the quotation we give will have no hidden costs and will be dependant on the following factors..

 

There are Web Design companies who base their web design on existing templates. While this is easier for them and the lower price reflect the amout of work carried out, there can be a number of issues with template based web design.

The obvious issue is that your site will not be unique and the same template could be used by several companies. The second issue is that a template based website can prove limited regarding further website development and added functionality further down the line.

Website Prices & The Cost Of Web Design

You really do get what you pay for and companies who adopt the customised template website approach, offer a bargain based product.

 

ScorpioWebs create bespoke websites that focus totally on the needs of our customer and their business. All our websites are hand coded and developed using sophisticated web development software. This gives us the ability to add functionality at any stage of the development of your website.

 

One of the services that we offer to our customers is Search Engine Optimisation. We understand the importance of promoting you website straight away. As a result, We subscribe each website to 100 search engines for the first 12 months (If ScorpioWebs is commissioned to design your website). ScorpioWebs do not charge VAT on website design and development service and as a result, the price quoted is the price you pay!

ScorpioWebs request a 20% deposit for the work to be carried out. The remainder is 80% payable on completion of the website prior to publication on the world wide web.

 

Changing your mind: If ScorpioWebs develop your website to your agreed requirements and you change your mind regarding content or functionality, the work will still have to be paid for. It is important to indicate your exact requirements before work commences. This is why it is important at the planning stage that you identify what you want regarding content and functionality. Rest assured, ScorpioWebs will always offer guidance and help where requested.

 

Graphic design work: Graphic design is probably the single most time consuming part of developing a website. If your site requires lots of original graphic design work expect to have to pay a little extra for this.

 

 

Single Page website - from £149.

The cost effective option for a start-up business and a website presence is a single page website. The content would involve information about what you do and your contact details and a contact form.

 

3-4 page website - from £349.00
This is a basic website with three to five pages including a home page, about us, products, contact form etc. There is no interactivity. All images can be sourced at an aditional cost.

5-6 page website - from £449.00
7-8 page website - from £549.00

Additional Pages - £49.00

E-commerce site (online shop) - from £899.00 upwards
A Bespoke website with shopping cart setup for online payments. The E-commerce package includes an administration area that will allow you to input your own stock, change prices, etc. The admin area is accessible online via a user ID and password. If you require a dedicated SSL certificate (recommended) then there will be an additional cost of £149.00 per year.

 

Content Management System (CMS) - add £249.00
If you want to update the content on your website yourself then we can add a CMS to your site to allow you to do so. No coding knowledge necessary!

Website Updates and Modification Rates

ScorpioWebs where required offer a content update service where you can just sit back and commission us to make any ammendments on your behalf. Our minimum charge is only £15.00 and we charge an hourly rate of £35.00.

 

Image Gallery / Slideshow - from £100.00

Stock photography from £4.00 per image

We can source all your website images and purchase them on your behalf. The price quoted is for web standard, non-premium images. For more sophisticated images suitable for printing purposes, the prices will be higher due to higher resolution graphics.

 

ScorpioWebs Web Design Prices